Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Guess How Much I Love You?

This is a wonderful book. It is by Sam McBratney. We have waited to read this book to our child. We read this story to her on our family's first night together. She enjoyed it. This is my favorite picture.

We love you Emma to the moon and back!

7 comments:

  1. What a sweet picture! Emma will always remember story time with her parents. I know i still remember that time with my mom. This will be a time that is so special to you..
    Love,
    nicole

    ReplyDelete
  2. Precious!!!!! Auntie Carol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Darling...and so touching! Bedtime stories are the best! Glad you said you wouldn't be posting (maybe). We all get "concerned" when there are no postings. WELCOME to the USA, dear EMMA!! You have super parents, we are so proud of them. Love, Aunty Judy, Uncle Jim and GiGi

    ReplyDelete
  4. We love you to the moon and back too, Emma!!

    HUGS!!

    P.S. We love your mommy and daddy to the moon and back too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes that is a great picture, but when Uncle CHADmo reads her to sleep it will be the Godfather, since as we learned in 3 Men and a Baby, its not what you read, its the tone you use haha

    ReplyDelete
  6. "The champ caught Smith with a savage left hook.. that sent the challenger crashing into the ropes.

    "Smith, his left eye swollen, and the cut above his right eye now much more bloody,
    countered with a barrage of vicious body blows."

    Yeah, Chad...it is the tone, however... you now have to get it past "Sister" who is now officially a "Mama Bear". Dont NOBODY mess with her kid! And Chris wanders about some pretty uninhabited desolate areas......

    ReplyDelete
  7. With all the adorable clothes on the market for babies, either boy or girl, there is just something about a baby in their pj's. And I especially liked the kind Emma has on. I remember a particular one I had for Ryan. (I think they were hand-me-downs from you Andrea)He just looked so soft and cuddly that all I wanted to do was wrap my arms around him and squeeze him! As soon as I saw this pic of Emma, I felt the same way! Of course, soon as I saw Emma(very 1st pics) I could hardly wait for you to get her so we all can hold and hug her, but this pic makes me feel like I did with that pic of Ryan. That squeezably soft feeling!LOL I also love how Emma is holding on the book like "Here, let me help you hold that Daddy." Just one word to discribe it-PRECIOUS. Have a safe trip to Hong Kong and enjoy your stay there! Love Auntie Judy Elkington

    ReplyDelete