Out of all the pictures you have posted so far, I think this is the best one! I got goosebumps just seeing that crib!I'm thinking Auntie will have to have kleenix from now on when I sit at my computer cuz I know the best pics are yet to come! I'm so happy and excited for you guys! Don't forget to give that sweet little Emma hugs and kisses from her great-auntie and all my love(and kisses and hugs)to you guys from Auntie Judy Elkington
The time is near, the crib will have a special little Lintula sleeping! You guys won't be able to sleep, you will be gazing at your little girl! Love, Auntie Carol and Uncle Bob and of course, Frankie!!
Do you suppose that next year YOU will be sliding down the hill at Laskiainen with your little one? Over and Over and Over-- What fun--and what a fun age to get her...we are all anxiously waiting. Love you, Aunty Judy & Uncle Jim
We are really excited for all of you to finally be together as a family. Can't wait to see a picture of little Emma in her cute crib. Two reasons to celebrate tomorrow - it's Buster's 4th birthday. Thanks for sharing your special memories with us!
Only a few more hours now. How very exciting!! We can hardly wait to read your first post after you finally get to hold her in your arms...We love you! Colleen, Jim and Sam
Sunday hockey update - Gophers lost last night 5-4 and Wild win over Oilers this afternoon in shoot-out Yeah Mikko Koivo!!!! I visited with Grandma this afternoon and she said to send her love to you guys, so love from Grandma!!!!Love the crib, can hardly wait to see Emma in it!!! Love Auntie Shari
We are so excited, counting the hours along with you! Our prayers are for the three of you as you come together as a family for the first time. Emma doesn't know it yet, but she will, she is blessed with a wonderful and loving Dad and Mom! Can't wait to see photos of you three. Love Em and Joel
Harry and I want PICTURES!! We have been sitting here trying to figure the hour difference...we gave up (besides we have school in the morning). You have been in our prayers for a reallllllly long time...we can hardly wait to meet her! (Well? we already know you guys!)
I just had to pop on again to let you know I am thinking about you and wondering if you have had a sleepless night thinking about all that tomorrow will mean for you. The night before Sam was born when I was induced I don't think I slept a wink just knowing that the next day I would be holding our baby in my arms and my life would be changed forever--in the BEST of ways. Be sure to let Emma know how VERY loved she is by her family, her extended family and many MANY friends all of who just can't wait to meet her in person!
Off to bed, we've assigned Kaci the blog monitoring duty for the night! Even she knows something big is happening! :) Just a couple more hours!! Lots of love, Jess & Ry
Out of all the pictures you have posted so far, I think this is the best one! I got goosebumps just seeing that crib!I'm thinking Auntie will have to have kleenix from now on when I sit at my computer cuz I know the best pics are yet to come! I'm so happy and excited for you guys! Don't forget to give that sweet little Emma hugs and kisses from her great-auntie and all my love(and kisses and hugs)to you guys from Auntie Judy Elkington
ReplyDeleteVery cute crib! Just think in a few hours that crib will be filled with a little girl! Have a great day!
ReplyDeleteLove,
Nicole
The time is near, the crib will have a special little Lintula sleeping! You guys won't be able to sleep, you will be gazing at your little girl! Love, Auntie Carol and Uncle Bob and of course, Frankie!!
ReplyDeleteWe are so excited for you. I love checking the blog daily to see what's going on. Thanks for letting us be a part of your journey.
ReplyDeleteJanelle Kampe & family
hi
ReplyDeleteDo you suppose that next year YOU will be sliding down the hill at Laskiainen with your little one? Over and Over and Over-- What fun--and what a fun age to get her...we are all anxiously waiting. Love you, Aunty Judy & Uncle Jim
ReplyDeleteWe are really excited for all of you to finally be together as a family. Can't wait to see a picture of little Emma in her cute crib. Two reasons to celebrate tomorrow - it's Buster's 4th birthday. Thanks for sharing your special memories with us!
ReplyDeleteDora, Mark, Corey & Anton
Only a few more hours now. How very exciting!! We can hardly wait to read your first post after you finally get to hold her in your arms...We love you!
ReplyDeleteColleen, Jim and Sam
Sunday hockey update - Gophers lost last night 5-4 and Wild win over Oilers this afternoon in shoot-out Yeah Mikko Koivo!!!! I visited with Grandma this afternoon and she said to send her love to you guys, so love from Grandma!!!!Love the crib, can hardly wait to see Emma in it!!! Love Auntie Shari
ReplyDeleteWinone just called and told me that she talked to you. When we get up tomorrow morning, you will have Emma in your arms!! Pictures!!!!
ReplyDeleteAuntie Carol
We are so excited, counting the hours along with you! Our prayers are for the three of you as you come together as a family for the first time. Emma doesn't know it yet, but she will, she is blessed with a wonderful and loving Dad and Mom! Can't wait to see photos of you three. Love Em and Joel
ReplyDeleteHarry and I want PICTURES!! We have been sitting here trying to figure the hour difference...we gave up (besides we have school in the morning). You have been in our prayers for a reallllllly long time...we can hardly wait to meet her! (Well? we already know you guys!)
ReplyDeleteHUGS!!!
I just had to pop on again to let you know I am thinking about you and wondering if you have had a sleepless night thinking about all that tomorrow will mean for you. The night before Sam was born when I was induced I don't think I slept a wink just knowing that the next day I would be holding our baby in my arms and my life would be changed forever--in the BEST of ways. Be sure to let Emma know how VERY loved she is by her family, her extended family and many MANY friends all of who just can't wait to meet her in person!
ReplyDeleteWe love you guys so much!
Colleen, JIm and Sam
Off to bed, we've assigned Kaci the blog monitoring duty for the night! Even she knows something big is happening! :) Just a couple more hours!!
ReplyDeleteLots of love,
Jess & Ry