Saturday, February 7, 2009

We're in Nanning

We had a good flight from Beijing-Andrea sat next to a nice Chinese fellow that talked to her for at least 2 of the 3 hour flight! He was very informative though. Our hotel is pretty nice, but I think we got spoiled in Beijing because it is much harder to communicate here. We are off to WalMart this afternoon for a big shopping trip. We will meet Emma at 3:00 tomorrow afternoon...only 27 hours left! The other 2 couples have also made it to the hotel so I think we're all set.

5 comments:

  1. I've been checking off and on all day for an update! So glad to hear from you!!! Please send pics of Emma with mom and dad ASAP! I'm so excited, I can't stand it!!!!
    Love, Auntie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bundle & CPL!
    Of course Mush sat next to someone talkative! I'm surprised you haven't run into someone you know! :) Meenah & Eryn have been lighting the ladybug candle each night, and Eryn holds on tight to her stuffed panda while falling asleep. She told her teacher that Uncle Chris is taking pictures for her report. Meenah asks Ry several times a day what time it is where you are...by the time you're back she'll have it down. We're all so excited for your big day.
    Love you! Jess & Ry

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yet another Aunty--and I'll second the above motion! Pics of Emma with you 2 ASAP. Lots of people at Laskiainen today weather delightful.
    We are all fine--in fits & stitches waiting for YOU!! ENJOY, relax, we are all with you and FOR you...Aunty Judy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kept checking the blog all a.m. until I had to go to work and just checked again when I got home and glad to see you made it to Nanning with no problems.Can hardly wait for the next update! Love always, Auntie Judy Elkington

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad to hear you made safe! Glad you found someone to talk to. You have the other families now also, so you can all have the language barrier problem together!
    Love,
    Nicole

    ReplyDelete