We have heard and seen many different types - classical, modern, opera, and songs from the US. Live music in the parks has been my favorite. The instruments are very interesting. People are out playing their instruments and enjoying the outdoors. The music has been beautiful.
Emma really likes music. She has a Little Einstein musical toy. I know she will enjoy meeting my piano students and listening to their lessons. I am sure they all have been practicing a lot during the month break. See you soon at lessons! Practice a lot!


Well, maybe this means that Emma will play an instrument and join the "family" band!! I sure hope so! And andrea, we can play in church again just for emma.. :-) Keep having fun!
ReplyDeletelove,
Nicole
Yay, a new member of the Family Band! We can start Emma out with a tambourine or jingle bells... =)
ReplyDelete~Shannon