Well, Emma is still sleeping. She first fell asleep at 7:30, she did wake up long enough to get her pajamas on. We read a quick story and she was fast asleep. It is now 6:00 am here. Needless to say, Mom and Dad were up every two hours checking on her.
Today is our first full day together. We have a busy day with the appointments. Wish us luck with her eating. She wasn't interested in the bottle last night. I think she was just too nervous.
Thanks for the all the Congratulatory wishes. We are thrilled!
Congratulations.
ReplyDeleteJohn Kuitunen
Congratulations,Lintula's!!!! Welcome gorgeous little Emma!!
ReplyDeleteCan't wait to meet her!!
The Skurla's ;)
Emma is beautiful! I shared the pictures with teachers who came into my office today! Everyone at school is so excited for you.
ReplyDeleteWhat a great family the three of you make!
Congratulations and hugs from all of us.
Jan
Congratulations from the Oates family!!!!!! We are so happy for the three on you!!!
ReplyDeleteDan Laurie and Kayla
Hi Auntie Mush, Uncle Chris and Baby Emma!
ReplyDeleteI'm glad you are all together now as a family. I can't stop thinking about you guys. I told all my friends and classmates at school today! My favorite picture is the one of Uncle Chris and Emma looking at eachother. If you need some advice on what kids like to play with and stuff you can always ask me! I was a kid once. Hahaha. Good thing I'm 10 now. :)
Have fun. TTYL.
Love you so so much. xxoo to you and extra for Emma.
Meenah
Talked to your Mom first thing this morning and described Emma in her family photo shoot. What a beautiful little girl. It is so wonderful that you are able to keep everyone informed and with wonderful pictures too. Our love to all of you in this great journey, Joan & Bill
ReplyDeleteChris and Andrea I am so happy for both of you. The pictures are so precious! Jessica will be at the babysitting age soon! Emma is so beautiful and she is very lucky to have you as her mommy and daddy! Can't wait to see you as a family in church when you get back.
ReplyDeleteCarla Tichy
Hello, this is the Bizals here. We are beyond excited to hear about your wonderful addition to your family. Your journey has been long, but your reward is beyond greatness! We cannot wait to meet Emma. God Bless all of you during this very exciting time of your life!!!!!
ReplyDeleteLove, Terry & Beth Bizal
Welcome little Emma, and congratulations Andrea and Chris. This is the Ufford family wishing you all the happiness possible. Emma is such a beautiful baby; we can’t wait to meet her. Quinn was very interested in Emma, thank you for sharing your journey with us. Enjoy this time together.
ReplyDeleteMichelle, Todd and Quinn
glad the first night went well! Have a great first day with her! Good luck with the feeding part, I'm sure she will get used to it. I would be nervous too if i was her! :-)
ReplyDeleteLove,
Nicole
I can't stop thinking about what you guys are doing!!! Emma is so cute. Noah will be over the moon when he meets her. Can't wait! He just had his birthday party yesterday, it was fun. I am still so suprised and SO excited that they are the same age. Have you tried the Bjorn yet? Hopefully it works for you. We can't wait to see you next month!!
ReplyDeleteBeth, Dave, and Noah Perron
Andrea and Chris - Congratulations!!! She is so beautiful! Love the photos, can't wait to see more. Take care and enjoy every moment! Jolene and Dan
ReplyDeleteAndrea and Chris,
ReplyDeleteCongratulations! She is so sweet! We can't wait to meet our new little cousin. Thank you for sharing your journey with us. We love seeing all the pics and reading the updates, and look forward to each posting. We're keeping you all in our prayers.
Love, the Lanari family