Sunday, February 15, 2009

Emma's First Barbie

Emma received her first Barbie. The Mattel Company in Hong Kong presents this special Barbie to adopting families that are staying at the White Swan Hotel.

4 comments:

  1. Emma has her first Barbie! What a cool thing for Mattel to do!Emma looks like she is quite interested in her new doll mommy and baby. Quite cute!

    Love, Colleen, Jim & Sam

    ReplyDelete
  2. Watch out Emma!! Grandma Sandi really likes dolls!!! When she comes to see you, hide it!!! Love Auntie Carol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Emma, you'll have to ask Grandma Sandi if she still has her Barbie dolls. I remember playing with them when I was little and she sewed some great clothes for my Barbie dolls!!
    Love Auntie Shari

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great gift from Mattel! Patti Jankila was over visiting and I showed her the blog, but this pic wasn't posted yet. She would have loved it! She has collected a lot of Barbies herself, so she would have been very impressed with Mattel also! Love, Auntie Judy Elkington

    ReplyDelete