If there are any readers left, I apologize for being a bad blogger during the summer. July was a busy month, we had a family reunion! In August, I was trying to catch up from planning and attending the reunion. Then came September and October!! Now I need to catch up on the blog.
Thanks for being a loyal reader! We would love to hear from you, please comment.
Yay!!!!! The Lintulas are back!!!! :-) I check my link faithfully and was so surprised today to FINALLY see your update. WOOO HOO!!!!! Always so much fun to see your pictures and read the stories of what you've been up to. Look forward to showing The Sam pictures of "my Emma" as he calls her. Love to you all! Colleen, Jim and Sam
ReplyDeleteThank you for the updates. I do keep checking in. Emma is sure growing up fast. I'm sure you will be busy the rest of the year. Take care and enjoy the holidays. Aunt Susie and Uncle Larry.
ReplyDelete