Taking Emma's 3 1/2 year pictures in July was interesting. She did not want to cooperate. We went to the Fayal park. It didn't go so well because kids were there playing so, of course, she wanted to play! Daddy did take some photos but we decided we were going to go back another time. Needless to say, the next time wasn't that great either, so I thought maybe try the Cinderella dress at home. She had fun running around the yard and losing a "glass slipper" just like Cinderella. Chris finally sad I had to be happy with this last photo shoot. It turned out we did get some great shots during the 3 photo shoots.
I'm so happy that you updated the blog. Many people will be happy to see the blog with new pics of the princess. Auntie Carol
ReplyDeleteSo cute to see how Emma's summer and fall went. She's such a doll. Glad you guys had such a great summer too. Cathy K.
ReplyDelete