We love our life as a family. Emma Kay keeps us busy. She is precious!
A quick video of Emma saying some of her animal sounds. I am glad that she cooperated. We are so proud of her Goldy Gopher answer! Go MN Gophers!
She is so smart! :-)love,Nicole
She is so adorable! Children are such a blessing! Noelle
I cannot believe all the things this machine is capable of doing. Loved the video. I think you are very smart to know how to do all this and keep all of us informed. I am just lucky to send a comment. Joan & Bill
She is so smart! :-)
ReplyDeletelove,
Nicole
She is so adorable! Children are such a blessing!
ReplyDeleteNoelle
I cannot believe all the things this machine is capable of doing. Loved the video. I think you are very smart to know how to do all this and keep all of us informed. I am just lucky to send a comment. Joan & Bill
ReplyDelete