Sunday, March 15, 2009

14 months old


Today, Emma is 14 months old! I am hoping to take pictures every month to show how she has grown. We are using the panda we received from Jess, Ry, Meenah & Eryn for Christmas 2007. The panda is a build-a-bear and is named Belinda (our baby's name while we were waiting).
The rocking chair she is sitting in is from her Great Aunty Judy and Great Uncle Jimmy. It was handmade in Markham (where I grew up). She loved sitting in it.
Today was her second trip to church - her first one with just Chris. I am back on the organ and piano bench. She did quite well. She did have a row of family members to entertain her - Shannon, Brian, Brianne, Steve and Nicole. (Thank you!) She loved it!
We are enjoying a beautiful spring-like day. The snow is melting!


6 comments:

  1. We Told you that the Clavary was coming to help at church!! It was our pleasure to help! Happy 14 months Emma! Hope you had fun at your first birthday party!
    Love,
    Nicole

    ReplyDelete
  2. cavalry... sorry!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is so cute and looks very happy. We can not wait to meet her in person. Thanks for keeping us updated. Haylee will be excited to see the new pictures. We have enjoyed the journey. Congratulations.

    JoEllen

    ReplyDelete
  4. Andrea,

    I am very happy to hear she is sleeping through the night. She is just beautiful. The waiting is over...I think of all of you often. Lesley

    ReplyDelete
  5. Youse guys,

    So cute to see Emma and Belinda together :)

    Lots of love from all of us,

    Jess & Ry

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hmmm. Melting snow = Puddles. Little kids (and bigger ones) = ducks. I am thinking the Easter Bunny better be bringing some puddle stompers (early!)

    I just love that grin!

    ReplyDelete