I just have to share some of the "cute" things Emma has done in the past week:
** - Grandma Nonie and Emma are busy playing. Emma gets frustrated and is about to have a tantrum, Grandma says to her "you have a hot temper". Emma reaches up to feel her forehead like she has a fever!
** - The roads were slippery on Monday and we saw a car accident. I told Emma we should say a prayer for those involved in the accident. When I finished she said "Mom, that was the quickest prayer you have ever said!" Then she asks why we prayed. I explained and then she asked where God was, I said everywhere, He is always watching us, "I know, Mom, He is on the side of the car."
** - She is still glued to puppy. She received two new ones for Christmas. Puppy does everything and goes everywhere. Puppy is only allowed in her backpack at ECFE & Preschool. She cannot take her out. During ECFE, she had to upzip her backpack so puppy could peek out and see what everyone was doing.
** - We got new carpet in our living room. She was so excited, she laid down right away and made "snow angels". Then she started doing somersaults across the floor.
** - At her 4 year old check up she received 2 shots. She was a trooper and did well. After the shots she started to cry and then told me that "she didn't like it and it hurted."
No comments:
Post a Comment