Saturday, November 6, 2010

Shutterfly

Shutterfly is a great website. I have purchased many prints, print enlargements, calendars, and photo books and shared links to family of the uploaded photos. We have been very happy with the quality, prices and receive many special offers. Their customer service is wonderful. I read on my friend Kristin’s blog that there was a Shutterfly offer for 50 free cards! Thanks Kristin for sharing this offer! I have made the cards before for Valentine’s Day/Chinese New Year. They are easy to make and turned out great! I am hoping to make cards for either Christmas or Thanksgiving. Some of you will receive them in your mailbox! Check out the following links to the cards Shutterfly has available. Emma and maybe Mom & Dad will be on one of their cards this holiday season!
Holiday cards to http://www.shutterfly.com/cards-stationery/holiday-cards

Thanksgiving cards to http://www.shutterfly.com/cards-stationery/thanksgiving-cards

Birthday cards to http://www.shutterfly.com/cards-stationery/birthday-invitations

Please check out the following link if you are interested in receiving 50 free photo cards from Shutterfly, what a great offer!

http://bit.ly/sfly2010

No comments:

Post a Comment