The tongue definitely makes this one! I swear...I have seen this sort of face (with the tongue sticking out just like that) on soooo many of our family members.... <3 youse guys! Jen
Drag the little ninja up to Crane for a day trip/visit. I can swing by Ma's on the way up and grab a life jacket that should fit her. Lots of gorgeous scenery for pictures...lots of mergansers with fuzzy babies...lots of loons. Plenty of swimming and fishing and cooking out. Easy to find: Go to Orr and turn right. Voyageur's Landing. (on the left, over the post office)
The tongue definitely makes this one! I swear...I have seen this sort of face (with the tongue sticking out just like that) on soooo many of our family members.... <3 youse guys! Jen
ReplyDeleteDrag the little ninja up to Crane for a day trip/visit. I can swing by Ma's on the way up and grab a life jacket that should fit her. Lots of gorgeous scenery for pictures...lots of mergansers with fuzzy babies...lots of loons. Plenty of swimming and fishing and cooking out. Easy to find: Go to Orr and turn right. Voyageur's Landing. (on the left, over the post office)
ReplyDelete