What a special Mother's Day! I have received the greatest gift of all - Emma. We are very lucky. We had my mom over and bbq'd. We planted a tree in honor of the day and Emma. It is a Red Pine seedling. Emma enjoys being outside. She really liked helping her dad plant the tree.
Again, a wonderful day for everyone!
Hi Youse Guys!
ReplyDeleteVery sweet pics. What a special Mother's Day for all of you. Emma has grown! Can't believe it's been almost 4 weeks since we've seen her. That's way too long! Looking forward to seeing you all this weekend.
Love ya! Jess, Ry, Meenah & Eryn
I love the picture with you(andrea) crouching down with Emma and her fish face! Too cute.. :-)And Chris, Emma looks like she really likes to help you with the garden. Maybe she will have a green thumb!
ReplyDeleteLove,
Nicole
Happy Belated Mothers Day Andrea! The pics are so cute!I just love the one of you and Emma. What a cute face! And I love the pics of Emma being such a good little helper with her daddy! She looks like she is really enjoying the outdoors. I just bought a new camera and I only hope I can get some great pics like you guys are getting. Maybe I should have a little camera talk with Chris first before I start! LOL Love Auntie Judy Elkington
ReplyDeleteWhat a special day for you to spend with your mom, Chris & precious Emma. I really love the pictures and enjoy posting new ones on my bulletin board at work. Happy Belated Mother's Day, Andrea!
ReplyDeleteDora, Mark, Corey & Anton