Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Child of God

Emma was baptized on Sunday, April 19 at United in Christ Lutheran. It was such a special day for us and we were able to share it with family, friends and our wonderful congregation.
Emma's Godparents are Jess & Ryan, Chad and Nicole. They are very special to us and will be a wonderful guide in Emma's life.




Godfather Ryan & Godmother Jess

Godfather Chad

Godmother Nicole


Emma Kay with her Cousin Shannon Kay & Great-Auntie Shari Kay
Emma loves her Great-Grandma's walker. We were blessed to share the day with Great-Grandma Eva. It was wonderful seeing her with Emma.
I am sure we will have more pictures of this wonderful day - these are the ones I had on my camera. I love digital - the ability to share pictures. Steve was willing to take pictures for us and he got some great shots.

3 comments:

  1. We LOVE all the recent photos of Emma! She is so sweet helping great-grandma with her walker. Precious! Wish we could have been there to help celebrate her baptism--or any of the other days for that matter! :-) Thanks so much for continuing to post the photos and memories so that we can still be there through the pictures. Give that sweet baby girl a hug from us all!
    Love,
    Colleen, Jim and Sam

    ReplyDelete
  2. It has been over a week already... That week sure did go by fast!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That was from nicole by the way... oops! I keep forgetting to say who its from!

    ReplyDelete