Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Emma's Room


After much debate, we decided to work on Emma's room. Two years ago I purchased a wall paper border with flowers and butterflies. I always knew I wanted the wall paper border to be at a chair rail height. In the last two months I have thought about sponge painting on the bottom half of the wall and making our own border using stencils. Well, we decided to use the original wall paper border and stencil on the bottom half of the wall. We started and finished on Sunday, it took about 6 hours. We have never hung wall paper before, so we were really nervous. It went quite well.
It is just exciting to think we have finally begun to decorate the room!







2 comments:

  1. hey!! i was supposed to help you with that!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is so exciting to hear Emma got the album! She is such a lucky little girl to have you and Chris as her parents! The room looks so cute! Keep up the great work of letting us far away know what is going on!

    ReplyDelete